Tuesday 30 April 2013

Introducing the RC Airbus A380.................




 Now, this is what I'm talking about.....a radio controlled ETIHAD scaled version of the Airbus A380; this is what I would want in my Xmas stocking - not that it would fit in it.
Of course, you would need a park handy to fly it from.                                                                                                                                                              
 

I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw this radio controlled model sized A380, that actually flew.
After a brief taxi up the runway, it takes off, and flies. Unbelievable. 
I love the sound of it's engines, sounds so real.

Uploaded on 5 Dec 2011
1:15 Scale RC Airbus A380-900 In factory Paint Constructed and Flown by Reinhard Oetken.

1:15 Scale.  Span: 5.5m; Length: 6.2m,  Weight: 97kg.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Large-Scale-RxR-Airbus-A380-Plane-RC-Electric-Jetliner-Airplane-ARF-EDF-JET-PNF-/260888978497?pt=US_Radio_Control_Control_Line&hash=item3cbe31e441

Please, select the code, right click on it, select open in new window, and the ebay page will come up. I've tried to link the page but I'm not having much luck! Please email me if you know how to do it. Sorry about that!


Price ranges from £315 to £263, and there is also a toy RC version available at £35 for Kids. I think you'll find seriously fully grown men buying them for their 'kids' - their inner kids - I doubt if their children would even get a look in once their dads got their hands on these toys!
 
Radio Controlled A380.
Fabulous.

Video is of a fully constructed A380!

The Airbus A380 is a world renowned passenger jet! This is a 60” wingspan Quad Brushless Motor replica of the FULL Size Airbus! She has all the beauty and stability of an actual airliner! Made beautiful with scale appearance and scale decals! The construction is full EPO foam for the highest in durability and best in performance! Scale landing gears and the very unique sound of FOUR Electric Ducted Fan Jet Units! The sound is just awesome! Her flying performance is awesome! Plenty of power and she floats like a big glider! The scale performance is what sets this A380 apart! Clean smooth passes with gorgeous banking turns! Landings are super soft with a gorgeous nose up flair that is so familiar with all airliner landings! If you didn’t know she was RC, you would think twice because it looks just REAL in flight! This is what RC is all about! For the many of us that at one time growing up, dreamed about piloting your own fighter jet or Airliner, this is your ticket to realize your dream! 


Can't wait until I can afford one of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A380 taking off